“Sometimes it is good, sometimes it isn't”
Review of Nuba

Nuba
Ranked #372 of 3,978 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I've been here several times. I like the menu, love the veg options but I have had mixed results. Also, some of the dishes are quite expensive for what you get. If you go, try lunch time when it is more casual. Dinner is hit and miss.

1  Thank Kira W

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Had a late night dinner here. Found the garden falafel awful. Lettuce tasted like it had been partially thawed. Nothing to write home about and I love Middle Eastern food. On the plus side, the cauliflower was good.

3  Thank OntarioTraveller18
Reviewed December 5, 2012

what isn't good..go for the lebanese...vegetable and very reasonable. Near gas town/victory square downtown Vancouver.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Canada is not the greatest country in the world to eat out as a vegetarian, but if you like North African food, I would recommend this chain of restaurants - I think there are at least 3 different locations in Vancouver. Despite it's title, 'the feast' isn't huge, but is a selection of about half a dozen delicious delicacies in a two course meal that you can order as a single or sharing plate. I think the hummus is excellent, and despite misgivings over the idea, I found the deep fried cauliflower superb. (and I'm told the meat dishes are good too).

1  Thank MRandHF
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I hosted a bachelorette party/girls' dinner at Nuba and we had 10 women total. I had zero difficulty making reservations, the communication from the restaurant was superb. We were seated immediately, had fantastic, fantastic service, GREAT food, our waiter was top-notch and we never had to ask for anything. We did do the tasting menu and we went in slender and came out round! It was such a fun experience and the service was impeccable- we will definitely come back here when we return to Vancouver. Thank you for a memorable evening.