“Surprisingly good meal here.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Keg - CLOSED

The Keg
Cuisines: American, Soups, Gluten Free, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Fairview
Port Coquitlam-BC
“Surprisingly good meal here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Keg at Grandville Island. We were surprised at quality of meal and good prices. Always room for improvement, but I recommend this restaurant for a satisfying meal if you're in the neighborhood.

Visited June 2014

Van
“Great day for a steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and I took our parents and kids to the Keg for father's day and we could not have been more happy with our choice. We had originally booked another restaurant in Granville Island but they couldn't accommodate our large party at a decent hour so we changed restaurants and we are so glad we did. From the moment we walked in, the service staff were courteous and pleasant. Our server, Juniper (loved her name!) was very friendly and right away knew to bring us a kid's plate of fruits and veggies to appease our little guy. She was very efficient and just overall so nice. The food was excellent. I have to admit, my expectations weren't all that high since I've been to other locations and it's sometimes hit or miss, but I can't remember the last time I ate everything on my plate. We were so impressed by the restaurant and especially how kid friendly they were that we will for sure come back here.

• Visited June 2014
Newcastle, Australia
“Great meals ans service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is our third time back to the keg because of the great meals and service.The steaks and seafood were splendid.The service is fine and very good.The prices we found were great.Tony.

• Visited October 2013
Sydney
“value for money and a good steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

There are a couple of Kegs in Vancouver. Both serve good steaks at fair prices in a friendly and cheerful atmosphere. They take kids and parties yet we were seated in a quieter part of the restaurant and didn't notice any noise.
Service was tops and we had a fun and tasty night.
Good honest affordable steaks. Desserts were good too

Visited May 2014
Weston
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

While visiting Vancouver, Canada , I was looking for a good steakhouse to celebrate a birthday. I was told to try The Keg and I was sure glad I did. Not only was the restaurant very inviting in its decor, but the service and the food was amazing. Our waitress could not have been more helpful, friendly and knowledgable about the menu. The food was perfection on a plate. My wife and I both had the onion soup, which was served extremely hot, as it should be. We shared an escargot, which was nicely presented in mushroom caps. We order prime rib and it was awesome. It came with a salad, potato and veggies. A full dinner that did not cost an arm and a leg. I highly recommend this for a fabulous meal.

• Visited May 2014