“Great meals ans service”
Review of The Keg - CLOSED

The Keg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fairview
Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is our third time back to the keg because of the great meals and service.The steaks and seafood were splendid.The service is fine and very good.The prices we found were great.Tony.

There are newer reviews for The Keg

Reviewed May 28, 2014

There are a couple of Kegs in Vancouver. Both serve good steaks at fair prices in a friendly and cheerful atmosphere. They take kids and parties yet we were seated in a quieter part of the restaurant and didn't notice any noise.
Service was tops and we had a fun and tasty night.
Good honest affordable steaks. Desserts were good too

Reviewed May 24, 2014

While visiting Vancouver, Canada , I was looking for a good steakhouse to celebrate a birthday. I was told to try The Keg and I was sure glad I did. Not only was the restaurant very inviting in its decor, but the service and the food was amazing. Our waitress could not have been more helpful, friendly and knowledgable about the menu. The food was perfection on a plate. My wife and I both had the onion soup, which was served extremely hot, as it should be. We shared an escargot, which was nicely presented in mushroom caps. We order prime rib and it was awesome. It came with a salad, potato and veggies. A full dinner that did not cost an arm and a leg. I highly recommend this for a fabulous meal.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

An icon in Vancouver. Long ago was "hip and happenin" but seems a little dated today. You will get a quality steak and baked potato, served by a chatty server. The atmosphere continues to be "rugged-cool." The wine list is limited, but you have the feeling that people aren't coming for "wine and fine" dining, but more just a night out with friends and a decent steak. The sides are uninspiring - just basic accompaniments to that all-important steak. However, for what you get, the value is decent. If you want something special in this line, you will have to go to Ruth's Chris, but you will pay a lot more. All said and done, your meal will be enjoyable, but at this level I think I prefer Longhorn.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my family last week for lunch before the Easter. Unlucky, it was rain when we arrived. Hostess lead us to the nice table, the server show us the professional service. We oredered soup, steak and burger. Only the coffee need to fine tune a bit. Food and service was great.