“Expensive and very good”
Review of The Keg - CLOSED

The Keg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fairview
Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you want a very good restaurant with clean, quiet respectful seating, you have to head to THE KEG. But, take care of what you order because your bill will be huge! It is expensive but tests very good.

There are newer reviews for The Keg

Reviewed April 15, 2013

For my husband and I, The Keg is always a sure bet. This Keg was no different. Great selection of wines, and the service and food excellent.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Can't fault the service or ambience of this restaurant however I ordered the New York Strip and my 1st mouthfull was one of horror, all I could taste was salt. Our server saw my face and asked what was wrong, steak was immediately taken away and then the manager appeared who admitted that the rub they use on it can be salty and he offered to replace the steak with a plain one. This duly arrives and had still been coated in the rub but only on one side but still too much salt for my taste. I must add I was not charged for the steak or my drink however it spoilt our evening.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I am never disappointed when dining at the Keg, the food, staff and atmosphere are always excellent! Go for the steak and lobster, the price and quality cannot be beat.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Started off with the Crab Cakes, Calamari, and then onto casual Surf & Turf with prawns - all delicious & perfectly cooked ;)