“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Italian Kitchen

Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,707 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Burrard
Description: This crisp and stylish room is perfect for after work, or a smart business lunch, and offers the ultimate in fresh Italian fare in the heart of the downtown core. Family platters, inventive pizzas and regional Italian specialties combine with vintage wines and handcrafted cocktails to bring you a true taste of La Dolce Vita. Buon Appetito.
New Westminster, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very nice ambience. Wife and I really enjoyed our meals. Will definitely go back and not overpriced for the location.

• Visited February 2013
Tara A, Guest Relations Manager at Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Excellent! We look forward to serving you and your wife again soon. Cheers!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“A Kitschy Italian Feel!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Fair to say the ambiance in this place is nice, with the never ending bar seating. It is a good place to have a quick drink and schmooze after work, then move on. The Italian Kitchen's menu fails to really deliver with their basic pasta dishes.

I have dined there on a couple of occasions and walked away unimpressed. I rate it all-around average Italian fare, with nothing over the top service or menu wise. There are just too many other better choices in Vancouver to dine at.

• Visited April 2012
Hi there. Again, thank you for your kind words on your COAST experience. I'm sorry to hear that we were not able to deliver the same experience on this particular occasion at Italian Kitchen. We would love to have you back in and show you the full Italian Kitchen experience. Cheers.
Birmingham
“Best Pizza so far (which says a lot)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Okay, let's get a few things straight. I love Pizza and Italian food but I have found it hard to get great pizza in Canada in my 2.5 years of coming here. Montreal's local pizza shop where I stayed was good but Toronto so far has been awful. I was optimistic when I was recommended this place today. As I am working in the Burrard building this is in the same block so very convenient and when I looked at the menu I chose the Carpaccio with its wonderful shaved rare beef tenderloin. It was underlayed with asiago, pesto, and baby arugula and tasted wonderful. As I am here a while I will be going back again, and again, and again as I have finally found a proper pizza in North America which doesn't suffer from the "pretending to be Italian" failure the rest have so far with their non-taste, over-sized, "more is better" format.

Excellent! We look forward to being your go-to pizza place! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we will see you again soon.
Vancouver, Canada
“Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have been to the place many times and it never disappoints. Great food, great service, great wine selection great cocktails etc.

I can never wait until the next time I go.

One of my all time favorite desserts is the Zepperoli's. Very yummy. If you like chocolale and donuts together. You will love these.

Enjoy

• Visited September 2012
Agreed - the Zeppole are SO delicious! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon...we will have the Zeppole ready and waiting!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great lunch venue.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Wandered in for lunch while in Vancouver. Place was very busy for Saturday 1 pm. My Margherita pizza was superb! Great local wine from BC. Our waitress was super nice and recently visited Boston, where we are from (we forgave her for being a Canucks' fan....). Overall, it's a go!

Tara A, Guest Relations Manager at Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you very much for making us a part of your trip to Vancouver! We look forward to serving you again when you next visit the city!