“Nice place”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Gastown
“Nice place”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a nice place for a pint or two, the food is good, the service friendly. Perfectly fine, I'll be back!

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
“Loved this little place”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Gastown is one of my fave areas in Vancouver. Six Acres fits in nicely. It is small, cute, great selection of craft brews, tasty small plates and friendly staff. Has a nice bar-next-door kind of feel. The home fries were delicious!

• Visited March 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“A cozy place to hang-out.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a great spot to hang-out with friends, The only problem is that it is always crowded and sometimes you have to get lucky to get in. The menu is interesting, the waiters are very attentive and the food is delicious.

• Visited April 2012
“Great place!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went there with a big group of friends and I loved it! I was the only who had never been to Six Acres before.
I ordered a salad with a side of fries and an ice cream. Everything was very good; the fries were marinated in garlic which made them delicious. Everything on the menu was of reasonable price and -judging from the bites I got from my friends’ plates- very tasty.
I remember ordering the cheapest wine on the menu and against all odds it was delicious and full of flavors! So I had 3 more glasses after that!
The waiters were very friendly and efficient and even though we were a very big table; we didn’t have to wait for our orders and none of them got mixed up.
I will definitely go back from time to time!

• Visited November 2012
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Great meal and very good beer selection”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had a very tasty meal and sampled some tasty bottled beers. A nice small pub with a neat atmosphere in the heart of Gastown. Our waitress with very knowledgeable and attentive.

Visited January 2013