“A cozy place to hang-out.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Six Acres

Six Acres
Ranked #322 of 3,531 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, Pub, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Gastown
Vancouver, Canada
“A cozy place to hang-out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a great spot to hang-out with friends, The only problem is that it is always crowded and sometimes you have to get lucky to get in. The menu is interesting, the waiters are very attentive and the food is delicious.

• Visited April 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went there with a big group of friends and I loved it! I was the only who had never been to Six Acres before.
I ordered a salad with a side of fries and an ice cream. Everything was very good; the fries were marinated in garlic which made them delicious. Everything on the menu was of reasonable price and -judging from the bites I got from my friends’ plates- very tasty.
I remember ordering the cheapest wine on the menu and against all odds it was delicious and full of flavors! So I had 3 more glasses after that!
The waiters were very friendly and efficient and even though we were a very big table; we didn’t have to wait for our orders and none of them got mixed up.
I will definitely go back from time to time!

• Visited November 2012
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Great meal and very good beer selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had a very tasty meal and sampled some tasty bottled beers. A nice small pub with a neat atmosphere in the heart of Gastown. Our waitress with very knowledgeable and attentive.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tlta
Vancouver Island, Canada
“great spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

This has to be one of my new fav spots in Gas Town in Vancouver. Love the menus (old books) and appreciate the classic old world cocktail menu. Cheers!

Visited October 2012
Comox, Canada
“Gateway to Gastown, maybe, but gateway to great food - definitely.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

A short cab ride - it was raining, forgive me - and then we were at Six Acres overlooking the cobblestone streets of Gastown. Cozy upstairs seating with very attentive service for our party of five. The Steamwhistle Lager, St Ambroise Stout and sauvignon blanc matched our food choices perfectly. Our fare included the 'must have' house fries, olives, imaginative salads, a sausage plate, a charcuterie plate and half and half chicken wings. Nothing but the sound of contented diners at our table. The food is definitely for sharing and prompting conversation - as in we'll be back.

• Visited November 2012