“dont let the filth turn you away” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: South Main
Vancouver, Canada
“dont let the filth turn you away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

hey don't let the fithy restaraunt turn you off as the burgers here are fabulous ,the shakes are very thick and yummy
but really i have never seen such a dirty place
I saw people walk up to the door look inside and then walk away ,i wanted to shout stay just dont touch anything

• Visited May 2014

Montreal, Canada
“Burgers are ggggreat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Recommend the burgers just not the fries. The burger buns was fresh and there is good sauce selection to choose from. Toppings selection was decent. Fries was served almost burnt. Some people might like that but I found that I couldn't enjoy eating much of the fries.

Visited December 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Yummy burgers, hit and miss service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My sister and I drop into Splitz occasionally when we're hit by a burger craving, and we're rarely disappointed. Tasty basic burgers, a nice variety of toppings and sauces, and some pretty yummy fried onions--most happy-making! We're not so fond of their fries, so we tend to split an order of onion rings, and they're fine. We're rarely able to finish our burgers, but we give it our best shot.

The decor is pretty rudimentary, and the benches are hard, but we enjoy the casual ambiance and the people watching.

As for the service, some days it's terrific, other days...not so much. We've encountered welcoming, friendly and helpful staff, and we've encountered grumpy, indifferent or outright unpleasant staff. Overall, the first group outnumbers the second, which is why we haven't written Splitz off.

• Visited December 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Will always be a Splitz fan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

When I lived in Whistler for over four years, I was a regular at the original Splitz location up there, even recall going there at least five times in one week. I've been meaning to try the Vancouver location for quite some time now and since I was in that part of town recently I've finally tried it. The first bite of the Splitz burger brought back memories, just like how I remembered it. I love the Splitz sauce and a just a bit baba ghanoush on the burger. Will have to visit Splitz Vancouver more often. Now I don't have to wait to head back up to Whistler for Splitz.

• Visited January 2014
vancouver
“Awesome burger, terrific fries and wonderful onion rings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We arrived late to Splitz (7:30pm) and they were beginning to pack up as they were closing soon. We apologized and they were friendly and served us despite being almost cleaned up. We had come straight from the hospital after visiting my dad and it was such a nice gesture to allow us to be served. We had the cheeseburger and my mom had the lamb burger. All were cooked to perfection. My favourite is the splitz sauce! Wouldn't be a good burger without it. If you are looking for a great casual place to eat this would be an excellent choice.

• Visited November 2013