“Relaxed and incredible.”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Shaughnessy
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Spent a very welcoming and relaxed evening with friends, dining on beautifully presented and mouth-watering dishes. A friend recommended the restaurant, thus myself and two friends (one a sous-chef as well) decided to spend our last evening in Vancouver at Pied-a-Terre. We weren't disappointed. We each ordered different dishes (so as not to miss out on what was available), and they were all perfectly prepared.

There are newer reviews for Pied-a-terre

Reviewed September 3, 2013

right opposite Cambie street theatre there is a small intimate french restaurant. Had best ratings in Vancouver for many years and very few people know about it.
Excellent service and food; priced reasonable;

1  Thank peabody1943
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I haved dined at Pied a Terre at least 10 times, they have never disappointed me. I love duck; confit, seared, you name it, they do it right. Best creme brûlée ever. I took my brother here, he travels all over North America and dines in a lot of nice restaurants, he loved it. I can highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank jolleegood
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Friends took me here when I was in Vancouver over the May long weekend. I had the duck terrine, duck confit, then blue cheese for dessert (I have never been a fan of blue cheese but tried some at Gudruns in Steveston the night before and now love it. Blue cheese here was tasty but not quite the same as Gudruns). I really enjoyed the atmosphere and would say the food was worth the price. Will definitely let my friends take me there again!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This small bistro has a very friendly atmosphere, one feels welcome instantly when setting foot in the door. The service is attentive and "just casual enough". I love that the menu has enough items to ensure there is variety but does not go on forever. What stands out most for me is the quality of execution by the kitchen team. The dishes are balanced, well presented and each ingredient is cooked to perfection. There is someone in that kitchen that knows what she-he is doing! We'll be back!

1  Thank YVR-Christine