“Good burger, OK fries.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: South Main
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went there to eat tonight November 5th 2012. Had an great BBQ burger with added mushrooms and a beer.
It was a very good burger and I enjoyed it very much. I was not so fond of the fries, they where just OK.
I would recommend to try out this place, it is well worth the visit. The decors are a bit dated but overall a good cheap place for a burger.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Unbelievable service. We went there on the recommendation of our AAA book. When we place our order it took them a long time to get through each order and we order burgers right off the menu. No special orders or changes to the items. Then they charged me for a gift card that I did not request or even mention anything about a gift card. In trying to correct that additional charge, they took about 20" trying to make it right. The burgers were ok but I ordered mine med rare and it was med well done. We would NOT recommend anyone going to this establishment.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Good for take away. The one on UBC campus has online ordering. I love their organic burger and fried yams.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

get a burger with the works and add whatever you wish. You cannot go wrong at vera's (any of the vera's). BEWARE THEY ARE MESSY BURGERS AND SO TASTY!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you spend some time in Vancouver, make sure you also eat at Vera's Burger Shack on Davie Street - they have a huge selection of burgers, all freshly grilled, lots of different specials (daily, with beer, combos, ...) and delicious local beer.
Sides are HUGE, so make sure you do not order too many - but the sweet potatoe fries are a must!