“Cozy Breakfast”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gastown
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stopped in for a late breakfast and was really suprised to find this cute little spot. I got the danish/tart pastry and a mocha.

There are newer reviews for Brioche Urban Eatery

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went to the restaurant on Mother's Day and it was quite average. It's very small with not much room. I had the veal Parmesan on a salad and it was quite good but my husband didn't think much of his steak breakfast (they had no ketchup or HP sauce - just hot sauce!) the food was brought very quickly and the waitress was friendly.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

You have to go there, it is a small place but the flavours are exquisite. From their nice and yummy sandwiches with artisan breads, to their incredible pasta, chefs daily dishes and fabulous salads. Very nice restaurant to go while you are in Vancouver.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The concierge recommended Brioche and man did he point us in the right direction! Delicious. Small place with great food. The fruit was fresh, vibrant, and included strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, and some honeydew. i am not a melon fan and usually pass my fruit cup to my fiance -not this time!

four of us ate breakfast and not a single crumb was left on our plates!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love this place, it's been 3 years I go there!
They make an amazing sangria red/white and I always ask a lot of fruits!)
Another favourite is Salmon pasta, awww, I totally in love !
The portion is big, sometime I can't finish it but they can pack for to go :)
Stuff are friendly and I love they can custom food!
I love going there specially summer :)
I recommend this place to my friends!