“Yummy, Yummy & More Yummy”

Brioche Urban Eatery
Ranked #204 of 3,868 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gastown
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant on more than one occasion and never been disappointed. The food is consistently good. This is achieved by Chef Eduardo Bilardello serving up what he does best! That means honest Italian food served piping hot! All the dishes are made from scratch including the sauces, dressings, soups and OMG, you have to try the lasagna! It's made with 27 different ingredients + love = 28!!! If you don't have time to stay for dinner - try the catering. It's every bit as good!

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I had the vegetarian panini with a Mediterranean green bean and asparagus salad. The portions were generous and the flavours delicious. I'll definitely return often!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Had the ham, brei and mushroom pannini - TDF!
Served with a friendly smile and a good portion of pride in product. I also had a bowl of the crab bisque - very tastey. This spot is small, an intimate neighborhood eatery worth a stop.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stopped here for refreshments after walking along the seawall and around downtown Vancouver. Nice atmosphere and delicious pastries.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

On a recent visit to Vancouver, we were walking around the Gastown area looking for some dessert following our late lunch. We came upon Brioche, which the sign stated was a bakery so we decided to give it a try. While they do have baked goods, their menu showed that they also have breakfast and a fairly extensive lunch menu as well. Since we had already eaten lunch, we ordered the Apple/Pear tart (a massive piece which we split between the two of us). The girl at the counter offered to heat it and add whipped cream (who could refuse). She stated it would take a few minutes because they actually run it through an oven rather than microwave it. She then prepared our capuccinos. I must say, although I usually prefer chocolate desserts, the tart was delicious and certainly enough for two. Additionally, the cappucino was well prepared and the perfect addition. I would certainly recommend this place for dessert and cappucino. I have not tried their breakfast or lunch faire but hope to the next time I find myself in Vancouver.