“All about the sunset”

Top Of Vancouver Revolving
Reserve with OpenTable
Top Of Vancouver Revolving is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #241 of 3,952 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Gastown
Cross street: Seymour Street
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food is quite decent, but the view is even more impressive, and I recommend going when you have time to spend the entire evening. Our reservation was for a late dinner, which allowed us to see the sunset, and then enjoy some quiet time as everybody exited before us! We had the entire place for ourself! The night sky is incredible!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Wonderful view! I loved being able to see all parts of the city, and across to North Vancouver. The sun was beginning to set which lit up the sky beautifully. Our waiter was very busy dealing with closing out a large party when we were seated, so at the beginning the service was a bit slow. However, his pleasant attitude and promptness after this was great. He was knowledgeable about wine menu and suggested a great bottle that was not the most expensive on the menu. My favorite part of the meal was the lobster bisque soup (although it could have had some more lobster in it!) and the chocolate mouse dessert was fabulous!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I arrived at 20:30 to have dinner and wow! What a view!!
While the floor of the restaurant was moving I was able to see the entire sunset, the Canada Place, the stadium, Grouse Mountain, Lions Bridge, etc. In resume, if you want to have a scenic view of the city, this is THE place to be!
The food was just average, it could be better it's just reasonable.
The price is fair enoguh.
I think that worth the visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

9 of us had reservation on. Saturday night. Not crowded.
When my wine was poured with a flourish, I noticed something floating. Might or might not have been a cork. Then my friend noticed a crack in his glass after he drank half of his cocktail.
Other than that, it was a good meal. Had Alaskan King crab legs which I had been craving since Alaska.
Sure do wish there was a handout of a map of famous Vancouvet landmarks. We revolved several times from 6:15 to 9 PM

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place is expensive but the view is worth it as the restaurant revolves around in a circle and you can see the whole city. if you have a nice early dinner here you won't have trouble getting a window seat and you won't have to spend money on the revolving attraction (which is managed by a different company) so that's like getting a discount on dinner the way we saw it. Our waiter was really friendly and pointed out a lot of the buildings for us and answered our questions. This is one of those things you have to do once in your life.

1  Thank Steve C