“Enjoyable setting”

Top Of Vancouver Revolving
Reserve with OpenTable
Top Of Vancouver Revolving is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #240 of 3,776 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cross street: Seymour Street
London, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable setting”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great way to spend 2 hours on a wet afternoon in Vancouver. The views were great. The floor revolves a full 360 in an hour. We were there for at least 2 hours and our 8 and 11 year olds were occupied by the changing scenery. We went for lunch as the menu is better value but still pricey, there is no kids menu so they ate off the adult menu and their choices were $22 each for a main. Full bill, including bread, bottle of wine, 4 mains, 2 desserts and 2 liqueur coffees was around $220. It would have been around $50 to just go to the viewing deck though. Food was delicious, the adults had the 2 different bc salmon dishes.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
“high food”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

we arrived just before sunset and views were amazing .
staff were friendly and profesional
food was realy good but not the best I have had

Visited April 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“services charge”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

we were there with group of friends ,,,very poor service/ food is not that bad , we asked to be billed individually,,,,we found out after that we were charged for their service per head and thats excluding tip per head too,,,

• Visited March 2013
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Good food, good service, FANTASTIC view”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I planned a trip to Vancouver for my four year anniversary with my partner. Her and I had a fantastic time taking in the views of the city. We came later in the evening so it was dark and the wether was clear. You could see nothing but lights as far S you could see (except for the water view). The food we had was good, maybe not completely what you would expect for the price but the view and experience made it worth it. Our food did take a looooong time to get to use but the server assured us it was not a regular occurrence and comped us our drinks. Great experience, I recommend it and take a trip to the viewing room on a separate level from the restraint after your meal.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I can't believe people would say the food is terrible? We had an amazing experience, the view was excellent and the meals were very nice! Yes, its a little expensive, but if you're worried about it, just go up for a drink and see the view if. It'll cost the same to go up for a drink and enjoy the view as it does to simply ride the elevator to the look out (15 dollars per person). It's so worth it.
My brother and I went in the evening, it was his first time in Vancouver and my first time in the restaurant, the view was stunning. I'm sure its lovely in the day too. Anyway its the best place to take visitors. Also, we had an incredibly friendly and knowledgeable server from (laid back, man from Ontario). I honestly couldn't find a small detail to complain about.

P.S Bring your camera