“services charge” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Top Of Vancouver Revolving

Top Of Vancouver Revolving
Reserve with OpenTable
Top Of Vancouver Revolving is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #217 of 3,678 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Canadian, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Gastown
Cross street: Seymour Street
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“services charge”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

we were there with group of friends ,,,very poor service/ food is not that bad , we asked to be billed individually,,,,we found out after that we were charged for their service per head and thats excluding tip per head too,,,

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Good food, good service, FANTASTIC view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I planned a trip to Vancouver for my four year anniversary with my partner. Her and I had a fantastic time taking in the views of the city. We came later in the evening so it was dark and the wether was clear. You could see nothing but lights as far S you could see (except for the water view). The food we had was good, maybe not completely what you would expect for the price but the view and experience made it worth it. Our food did take a looooong time to get to use but the server assured us it was not a regular occurrence and comped us our drinks. Great experience, I recommend it and take a trip to the viewing room on a separate level from the restraint after your meal.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I can't believe people would say the food is terrible? We had an amazing experience, the view was excellent and the meals were very nice! Yes, its a little expensive, but if you're worried about it, just go up for a drink and see the view if. It'll cost the same to go up for a drink and enjoy the view as it does to simply ride the elevator to the look out (15 dollars per person). It's so worth it.
My brother and I went in the evening, it was his first time in Vancouver and my first time in the restaurant, the view was stunning. I'm sure its lovely in the day too. Anyway its the best place to take visitors. Also, we had an incredibly friendly and knowledgeable server from (laid back, man from Ontario). I honestly couldn't find a small detail to complain about.

P.S Bring your camera

• Visited March 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Stunning view, horrible food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My boyfriend brought me here for Valentine's day dinner. I've been to this restaurant 2 times before but I never enjoyed the food here. Thinking this time after so many years would have better, improved food but still it is very disappointing. For the price that my boyfriend paid, we could have gone to a way better restaurant with amazing dinner. I really don't think I will ever try this restaurant again. The duck that I had was sooo chew that I can't even eat it. Tried the lobster bisque and it was so blant. $200 bill was just too expensive for these quality food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, BC,
“Amazing Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I wanted to show my good friend from Edmonton a tour of the city but the weather was inclement so I decided to bring her to the Revolving Restaurant with her 22 month old daughter to have lunch and at the same time have a good view of the city from atop. We ordered, waited and waited for our food only to hear from our very apologetic server Raja that something's going on in the kitchen so he asked to our patience. As forgiving as we are, we didn't mind waiting as we were enthralled by the skyline. The food arrived and we were served huge to make up for us waiting :-) And additional bonus was a mango mouse cake which 2 friends and a baby shared. Thanks for the experience! Highly recommended if you have just a day in the city,,, once on top, you see everything (well, almost) the city has to offer.

• Visited February 2013