“Great wings”

Ranked #2,066 of 3,945 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The wings at Wings are excellent, and I had a craving on this particular day and went there for lunch. Had a pound of the Outback Cajun BBQ wings and a sirloin steak sandwich. I knew I was ordering too much food, so I enjoyed the leftovers later. The server (Peter, according to the bill) was very good and courteous; the person that greeted me and sat me however, was slightly abrasive, but I won't rate lower because of this.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

They have all kinds of wings here, I saw more then 20 different wings including boneless and regular wings. Though it tasted good, the quality was some what inconsistent. The menu also offers other things including a couple of veggie dishes. Service took time and they claimed that everything was made fresh and hence the delay. Staff were sweet and attentive. Average diner.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Having moved away from Vancouver, but returning frequently for business, it was the first time in months for friends to get together to satisfy our mutual wing craving. Being the first of our party to arrive I asked or one of the booths, all but one of which were empty. I was told that since I was a party of three, I would have to sit at a high-top. Booths, I was told, were for parties of four or more. They were all empty, but I was not worthy. Had I been able to reach everyone I'd have bailed and told them in no uncertain terms to pound sand, but it's cold, rainy, and everyone is already on their way, but my tip or lack thereof will reflect how disappointed I am with such rude service!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I wanted wings. It was so simple. However, as soon as I walked into wings, I was not treated well. I had a terrible greeting, which I never care about to begin with. All I want is to satisfy the craving I have when I have it. I was seated and asked to place my order immediately, the waitress took it. She got me my coffee, and never offered again. She did not come to ask me for at least 45 minutes if I wanted any more coffee. I was informed an hour later that there was a mess up and she would have to place another order. I was so infuriated. I have never received such horrible service. I never even got to try the wings. I would not recommend it for anyone who expects a lot or even a little from customer service.

1  Thank KMarHender
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Wings on Granville, is joined to a Howard Johnston, and the atmosphere is family friendly pub. The server was very helpful choosing which of their many variations would be good for us. We had the "Greek" style and enjoyed them enough to order a 2nd batch. Do not pass this eater if you are in the neighbourhood.