“Delicious!”

Ranked #2,066 of 3,945 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I love Wings! I brought a girlfriend with me for her very first time & she liked it as well. You can never go wrong with wings so I highly recommend. The Caymen Cayenne are to die for! I find the atmosphere and bit dark and dreary during the day so didn't really like that but great service and great food and that's what matters.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I love love LOVE it here. Whether it's popping in for a light lunch and a casual drink, or a catch up with friends to watch the game, this place is the BEST! The staff are really welcoming and the food is so cheap and tastes amazing! Me and my partner go here at least once a week now as we can eat until we burst for next to nothing and love the atmosphere of watching the game on the screen in a comfortable booth. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for cheap food and great service.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Im a chicken wings lover and this place totally rocks! Best chicken wings, we ordered 20 for 2 people and they were soo delicious that we had to order 20 more. The maple ones are the best!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went to Wings on recommendation of my sister. A few of us met there for dinner. In such a small space there was tvs blaring with different sport games: baseball, football. I do realize that it is a Sport Bar, however, for the size of the place the blaring tvs we could not visit with one another. The food was very good and only wished we could have enjoyed it more with socializing with company.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Managers response to a mice seen in the restaurant "please be advised that it is normal that old buildings in Vancouver to have mice in them" that was the response we got when we notified the manager about the mice that was seen in the bottom section of the restaurant. The waiter however didn't know about the problem,but made an effort to find out from fellow workers who confirmed that there is a pest problem. When she confronted the manager he didn't even want to talk to us personally. Food was well prepared though, but for health and hygiene purposes I would not eat there again.

1  Thank ConcernedCitizen604