“The Wings... Seriously The Wings!”
Review of Wings on Granville

Wings on Granville
Ranked #1,346 of 3,975 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I love Chicken Wings so had to stop in a bar/eatery called Wings, loved the food and atmosphere and would recommend this place to everyone. As we're English, this was also the only place we could get an English Breakfast. The Wings themselves are amazing with so many different flavours to choose from.

Watched the US Open in the bar which was nice and the service for us was very good. I only wish that this place was nearer us!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

we discovered "WINGS" last july 2012, our 2 teenagers just loved it both for the cool atmosphere and for the food.We are French and must say we ate better there than in Paris for the same price.
a shop assistant from Hollister had recommended it to me and I thank her for that.
we went tree times and were very pleased each time, we always had differnt variety of wings, yam fries and beer.
the cheesecake tower and the speccial cookie are just awesome too!

1  Thank juju6436
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a pub/sports bar. It was recommended to us by a local at the Granville markets as a great place to get wings. Makes sense, it is called "Wings".

The music was loud, the decor was nothing special (and a bit tired). The hostess who's role it was to seat us was terrible and it took some time to be served intially... However, it's a pub and we were there for the wings.

Bear describes the wings to have a "semi crispy coating" which is more like wings in the USA and less like the style served in Oz. He generally likes this style of wings.

Wings come in 1oz increments, this is about 10 wings and cost about $9. Bear had two different types of flavours. The buffalo wings (classic) were great. The taste was not effected by the spicy heat. They were an entry level amount of spice which was fine as the menu offered much spicer options. The Canadian maple bourbon wings are a "must try". They were a marvelous combination of sweet which became savory and you ate it. You could definately taste the maple flavours. Overall, it was a unique experience for wing lovers.

A refillable glass of coke was $2.80

Vegetarian and gluten free at a place called 'Wings', I know what you are thinking.... At first a hiccup as there was nothing evident for me straight off the menu, however the waitress was very sweet and accommodating. She wouldn't serve me a kids meal, however she got me a plate of sweet potato fries (called yam fries) and they were delicious. Bear liked them too! I ate the without the dip (chilli mayo something) that was provided.

Overall, it was easy to get to via public transport and food arrived quickly (as it should at 9pm on a Wednesday night). It was everything we expected an we are happy with our experience.

1  Thank PrincessAndBear
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I love a good wing! I tend to prefer a non-breaded style, and Wings specializes in more of a breaded approach. Their flavor selection is great though and pretty average prices. The restaurant itself is somewhat large for my liking and can get a bit noisy. Heck, if you're out for wings and a brew you probably wouldn't care anyways, but just something to keep in mind.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I ate here as the restaurant is attached to the hotel I was staying out so it was an easy option. The wings were definilty worth the vist, highly recommend a visit if you are in the area.