Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Chromers are gold rated

We were fishing a one day drift trip with Pat. We got his name through another guide service... read more

Reviewed May 23, 2022
MortenN547
Thoroughly enjoyable!

Great interaction with our guide, worked with our limited skill set and had some great... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2022
MarkN0ble

Recommended experiences in and around Vancouver
from $170.64
from $28.33
from $187.51
from $157.94
More Info
All reviews squamish river steelhead bull trout salmon these guys fly fisherman catching fish river conditions great company great trip his knowledge beautiful scenery granville island casting spey fished guide
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

I spent 3 days with fishing solo with Tom and Yos. Both were excellent teachers and complete professionals. I was on a multi week road trip but they were totally organized- communication, accommodations, gear, etc. They made the whole experience a seamless adventure.

I look forward to returning.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

These guys really look after you, top quality personal attention throughout and they mean it, from the booking onwards. As guides they really know their stuff but the personal attention is a cut above anything I have experienced elsewhere. They know the water, the fish and how to treat their clients. I came 6,000 miles to fish here and have loved every minute of it. One more day to go. Well done Yos and Pat, just help me land that Chromer tomorrow!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019

As an intermediately skilled fly fisherman without spey casting experience Yos, Tom and Pat were fantastic hosts. The team provided great tuition on both days, keen for me to improve not only my casting/technical technique but also how to understand the behaviours of the fish and to appreciate the fantastic location of Squamish. Conditions made for challenging fishing (sun shining with low water levels) but with the patience and skill of the team I was able to catch (Bull Trout) rounding off an exceptional two days of fishing - the genuine shared excitement of the catch will stay with me for life. Logistically, the accommodation and pickup/drop off from my location in Vancouver minimised any organisation stress and allowed for focus on the fishing.

The team perfectly blend professionalism with a relaxed and friendly attitude - would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a trip in a reasonable distance to Vancouver.

Reviewed March 28, 2019

We were for skiing in Canada and decided to prolong our stay in Vancouver. So we went flyfishing for steelhead and had a blast during two days. The guides (Ryan and Greg) were superkind and very knowledgeable and made sure that we fished at the best spots with the best methods. If you're up to go fishing around Vancouver do not hesistate to contact chromer fishing!

Reviewed March 24, 2019

Awesome trip with a great fishing guide! Not only caught some nice fish, but brought back some Dungeness crabs too! Will definitely do it again!