“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: East Vancouver
Neighborhood: East Vancouver
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Food wow my wife and I had dinner there last night wow taste are great only a small place
But the service was great lime to get food was fantastic but the best thing was you walked away satisfied in every way
Must try

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant, frequently. and has always been a pleasure. Friendly, helpful servers, host, very pleasant place. Every meals are very tasty, delicious, well portioned, well presentable, good to the eyes, and aroma smells delicious. Place is an excellent decor. Good place to relax and enjoy surroundings. I recommend anybody to come and eat and celebrate any occasions.

Reviewed April 20, 2019

The only reason I went there was my hotel (next door) didn't offer any breakfast but gave me a 15% discount coupon for Italia Bella. It wasn't worth it. Drive thru McDonald's breakfast would have been better... and I hate McDonald's.

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, very relaxing, clean, friendly staff, the food was excellent. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

I've been here a few times now and have yet to be disappointed. The staff has been very welcoming every time. Last night I went here with my mom. We started out with the bruchetta appetizer because I remembered how amazing it was from my last visit. It was to die for. Just as I remembered. For our main course I had the Grilled Pork Chop special that the waitress had recommended and I'm so glad I did. Please put this dish on the regular menu do it is available all the time. My mom had the Penne Polo and ate the whole works, which she never does. We'll be back for sure and I highly recommend trying this place out. Thank Italia Bella for another great evening!!

1  Thank collypatricia