“Desserts aplenty!”

Ranked #62 of 130 Dessert in Vancouver
Neighborhood: West End
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We went here twice on our stay in Vancouver.
We were served by the same waiter both times and he was very friendly and helpful. As I am allergic to nuts I sadly couldn't sample the desserts, so I had a herbal tea the first time and a cherry soda the second time and they were both nice.
My husband had cheesecake and a giant slice of chocolatey goodness which he struggled to finish. My husbands parents were with us too, I remember them having banana pie and pecan pie, they all just looked amazing. From their happy faces and the fact we went back a second time I would have to say it was highly recommended!

1  Thank the-rach
There are newer reviews for True Confections

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went here a couple of times during our stay. It was close to our B&B (Barclay House) and satisfied our need for decaf cappuccinos and dessert. We split one piece of cake between me and my husband...the pieces were quite generous (as they should be for $8.75 a piece). The tiramisu was way too creamy for my taste and I couldn't even finish it (and it's my favorite dessert!) but the hazelnut and traditional chocolate cake were great.

1  Thank cochran_family
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Went here tonight an hour or so after having a nice dinner. My girlfriend and I both got cheesecake, I got the White Chocolate Raspberry and she got the Chocolate Caramel. Both were absolutely delicious. Definitely some of the best cheesecake I have tasted. We also got some tasty specialty coffees with some liqueur. The waiter was very cool and the place had a good vibe, the music was at the perfect volume, seems like a cool place to relax and socialize, great place to take a date! On the negative side, it was a tad pricey, but portions were large.

1  Thank jackobean_101
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I had peant butter/choco cheesecake and it's some of the best I've had - creamy and rich. Server was fun and attentive. Absolutely worth it!

1  Thank BB C
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Great,attentive staff,beautiful atmosphere,abd to-die-for desserts! I had the banana split cheesecake and it was fantastic!!

1  Thank Totalchaos58