“Nice menu and good food.”
Review of Stonegrill - CLOSED

Stonegrill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: West End
Cross street: Beach Avenue
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stopped here to grab a quick bite to eat to start our day. My husband wanted breakfast and I ended up with a vegan sandwich. . nice that the Stonegrill could accommodate! Very friendly service and a nice menu. My vegan sandwich was delicious, even to my husband who hasn't acquired the "vegan" tastes yet. Very nice meal.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The concept of cooking your own meal on a 450 degree stone is pretty cool.
we enjoyed ourselves, the view was great. we made a point of going for lunch
and on a nice day to get the full enjoyment of the view.
The food was good but overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was the second time i have eaten here. It has been a couple of years since i have been here but thats my fault.

As i remembered the food and service was great, as well as the atmostphere and view.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Went to this restaurant last week for our parent's anniversary, The food was really good and the price was decent. I ordered petite fillet which was really soft and added $13 to get the soup, dessert and tea. However, the hostess that was helping us had no smile on her face. She looked like as she is mad at the world. When she was pouring wine for us, she had her feet crossed standing and leaned back as if she was at home. We had to asked her a few times to add more water to our glass. I was really disappointed at her service that night, The food was really good though. I would come back another time just for the food and hope she wouldn't be our hostess again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We took friends to this restaurant. It’s got a great view over the river. There is plenty of room and it’s lovely and chilled. The staff were friendly and did not rush us. Lots of great sea food and steaks to choose from which you can cook yourself on a hot stone. Food was good quality, and while more expensive than some places I feel good value.

Also just as a note, this is on the Downtown side of Granville right under the bridge ( our friends taxi took them to the wrong side originally).

Nice experience.