“Good food - very busy”

Stepho's Souvlaki Greek Tavern
Ranked #239 of 3,732 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Davie Village
Burnaby
“Good food - very busy”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food served here is good and in generous portions. It is very reasonably price and hence always very busy and crowded. I have been there a few times and everytime the waiters rush your orders. Your food will come before your drinks/wine. They have a lineup and so to serve maximum in minumum time, I guess that's their way of customer service. Charming servers friendly and happy. Maximum value for money.

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Lakeland, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have never in my life had roast lamb as great as this was. You also get a massive serving I tried but just could not eat it all except the lamb I stuffed it all in and I just don't believe how good it was and a price that is simply impossiable to beat.The resturant itself isn't much to look at and I was lucky to get in just before the rush because when I left they where lined up down the street. I give this place 5 stars and two thumbs up for food and value.

• Visited January 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Generous plates of tasty food”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

When I want a casual atmosphere and a generous plate of tasty food I head to Stepho's. Yes, they can be very busy, but by eating slightly earlier or later than the usual it is quite possible to avoid the long lineup.
Mmm, just thinking about it has made me hungry for beef souvlaki...

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Marcia M
“Cheap but copious food.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

As they say you get what you pay for. If your looking to get feed for cheap go here. If you want food that tastes like it was cooked for you go somewhere else.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank climbbkr
Vancouver, Canada
“Very tasty food!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Even though we knew Stepho's is a very busy restaurant with line-ups to get in, we gave it a try and we were entirely happy with the food. The meals are huge and very tasty with a very reasonable price. We couldn't eat what we had ordered so they packed it for us to take away home.
The restaurant itself is not fancy, it's even quite old, but the food we had there was fantastic. We had calamari, lamb and garlic prawns - all of them were absolutely delicious. The price for a meal was about 13-14 dollars, but as I said the portios are so big that one plate can feed even two persons.

Visited February 2012