“Delicious Food and Beer”
Review of Steamworks

Steamworks
Reserve with OpenTable
Steamworks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 3,996 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cordova & Seymour
Transit: We are directly adjacent to the Waterfront Station, which is convenient for all bus transit, sea bus and skytrain.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We enjoyed their traditionallly brewed beer (Cascadia) to quench our thirst from walking around Vancouver so stayed to eat our dinner there. The chowder was good followed by salmon and halibut baked on a wooden platter. We even managed to share their apple pie. Thoroughly enjoyed our food and the location is splendid with views over the harbour.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,427)

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was on the lookout for a bowl of west coast chowder and was pleased to see seafood chowder on the menu ! This was all I ordered for dinner because I was expecting a hardy bowl of goodness! Not the case... On the menu it says "white chowder, b.c. salmon, halibut, clams, double smoked bacon ". All I got in my bowl was white chowder and 1 small slice of salmon :(
Perhaps I received the last bowl of the day, I would not recommend the chowder. Had someone asked how I enjoyed the chowder I would have been honest, but I was not asked.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

After arriving on a 9hr flight and immediately walking the length of Gastown we were in need of a beer but added some food to keep us going. Big variety on the menu and obviously a popular place. Burgers and pulled pork sandwich both were good and prices not bad given we were in the heart of the tourist area.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a busy popular place with a good atmosphere. The fish and chips was excellent, the fish especially was better than Ive had in many British pubs and chippies. Good beer.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Steamworks Brewing Company was so busy on Monday evening we could not get a spot on the patio but settled for a window table. Located within walking distance of Canada Place and Gas Town it is a great place for lunch or dinner.

Four of us enjoyed a great meal with somy yummy yam frites and beer before going for a walk in Gas Town and a drive through Stanley Park.

When downtown and looking for good food...this is the place.