“A good restaurant in a fun neighbourhood”

Simply Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Simply Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #360 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Cross street: Drake
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I eat here periodically and it never disappoints; the menu is fairly short but enough choice, service is prompt and friendly and the food tasty.

There are newer reviews for Simply Thai Restaurant

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We visited fhe place based kn the recommendations here (actually on the hamilton street there are a lot
of stylish, crowdrd places). there was a waiting queue and we had to wait for twenty minutes. but the food was
worth. we has a thick red curry with beef (nr61) and a red duck curry, both very good. prices were ok, (62 for
mainncourses, a singha beer and a glas of white whine). the kitchen can be seen from the customer room, more
ir less it is embedded in it. looked very good and clean. service was good. good place ro enjiy asian food.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Excellent food served very well by attentive staff. All you could wish for from any restuarant. We were informrmed about it by the Bar staff at A local pubandhis recommendation was very true. a good night all round

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Simply put, Simply Thai is the best Thai restaurant in town - and I've eaten at about six of the "high end" places. The value is very good and the staff is always very helpful at navigating their daunting menu. And the food is outstanding! I have never been disappointed with a recommendation from the staff. Do yourself a favour, take a short walk from downtown to Yaletown - the walk back afterwards will feel good.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had a wonderful meal here during our stay in Vancouver, unfortunately although it was all delicious I was unable to eat as much as I would have liked as even the mild was too hot for me (so annoying as it was all so gorgeous). Service was spot on and I just hated not eating more as I felt they might think we didnt like the food! If we ever return I will definitely ask for extra mild to ensure I get to eat all the delicious food they prepare.