“Great service and comforting food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Scoozi's

Scoozi's
Ranked #67 of 3,705 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Gastown
Sooke, BC
“Great service and comforting food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

We went for an early dinner after reading great reviews on tripadvisor. The service was great and the food ( lasagna) was delicious. Nice decor and great windows to sit by. We would go back, no hesitation.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank sookeod

Fort St. John, Canada
“A must try in Vancouver!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This family run establishment has a great menu and delicious food! Everyone was extremely friendly and the service was top notch. The restaurant was very clean and decorated with family pictures which is a nice touch. We went there for breakfast and loved it so much we went back the next day for lunch. We will go back whenever we are in Vancouver!

2 Thank cava33
Ontario
“Great breakfast spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

We found this place with an online search as a breakfast spot and it did not disappoint. Friendly staff and very good food will make it a place we visit again.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank bjr777
Kamloops, Canada
“Best Breakfast Of My Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I wish I could eat breakfast here every day of my life!
This breakfast was so unique and delicious! They're willing to customize if you want something not on the menu. Coffee is served with hot lovely, frothy milk :)

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Rachel D
Vancouver, Canada
“The BEST Mom n' Pop feel restaurant! Great Breakfast and Amazing service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I walk past this place all the time and it's usually packed. I finally decided to have breakfast there today and I was extremely impressed! The food was fantastic. I had the eggs Benedict and the Hollandaise sauce was awesome. The fresh fruit was great and the potatoes were cooked and seasoned perfectly.

Most of all, I felt so welcomed it was like my friends mom invited me over. The decor is pretty cool. I felt I got great value for my food. I am definitely going back there.

Thank you for the awesome customer service!

2 Thank Julia L