“Hidden Gem”

Neighborhood: Granville Street
Vancouver
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Great food, great beer, great atmosphere. If you want a top not relaxed gastropub, this is the place in Vancouver.

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank itravolalot

Los Angeles, California
“Oysters!!”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This gastropub was right across the street from our hotel. We ended up going their twice and enjoyed the typical fun-loving atmosphere. I especially liked their grilled cheese sandwich. Great beers...check out the specials and don't miss the happy hour oysters $1.

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank signora2
“Great time had by all!”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

Great atmosphere, great staff, wonderful time! Great time was had by all!

2 Thank Boro1978
Santa Barbara
“Incredible Value - $4.99 Martini Fridays!”
Reviewed July 7, 2008

The value received from this restaurant was exceptional. We came on a Friday and much to our delight, it was $4.99 Martini Friday! They had a great selection of specialty Martinis.

As for the food, they had a great deal. They had a 4 tapa special for $36. We selected the Roasted Cashew Chow Mein, Sushi Rolls, Seafood stirfry and Chicken Sticks w/ Peanut Sauce. Everything was good. Not exceptional, but great for the price we paid. And the portions were not tiny tapas. They were a decent sized order. We did not leave here hungry and I definitely recommend going on a Friday if they still have the $4.99 martini deal.

Atlanta, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relish was fantastic!”
Reviewed July 1, 2008

I was staying in the Sheraton Wall Centre as part of a conference and asked the front desk if there was somewhere good near by to have dinner. I was by myself and wanted something that was good but casual. They suggested Relish and I am thrilled that they did! What turned out to be my first of four meals there over the next three days was a busy Wednesday night and even though I was dining alone, the hostess made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in (she even held the door!).

I had a "house special" salmon with a crushed walnut cream sauce along with fresh vegetables and a nice portion of garlic mashed potatoes and I absolutely loved the meal! I can't say enough about the place. The service was fantastic from the second I got there until I left and like I said, I came back three more times while I was in town!

I look forward to visiting next time I'm in Vancouver. Thank you to manager Todd and all the staff at Relish who really made me feel like I was an "old regular".

Martin L.