“Fantastic”

White Rock, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great little casual place. Fast and friendly with good prices and great food. We go here once a week without fail.

Visited July 2013

Vancouver Canada
“Delicious & Healthy Fast-Food Vegetarian”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE Planet Veg in Kits!!! It is great for a very tasty, super healthy & quick meal! I am not a vegetarian, but the food here is so great, I don't feel like I'm missing out by not having meat. The veggie burgers are amazing....they are so good it's been hard for me to branch out to try other things on the menu! But I've also had the wraps, basmati bowls, samosas & the yummy spinach soup. Everything I've tried has been delicious. Prices are great & the owners are friendly with excellent customer service. This is a very simple spot, great for a quick bite or take-out to the beach! Oh, and the mango lassi's are heavenly. Enjoy!!!!

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Indo Western food...”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Food was really good from the perspective of Indo Western type, if you go with typical expectation of Indian food, this place might not very good.... Place was warm and welcoming.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Nil K
Alnwick, United Kingdom
“Tasty fast (veggie) food”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Each time I visit Vancouver I make a point of calling in here. Really yummy food at reasonable price (for the Kits area).

• Visited November 2012
Perth, Australia
“We loved the vege burger”
Reviewed May 18, 2009

We visited the 1941 Cornwall Ave site in Vancouver after visiting the Space Centre with our 7 and 9 year old. The vege burgers were sensational. Even my kids who turn their noses up at veges loved them and we ordered another round. This was a highlight of our holiday thru the US and Canada.

3 Thank Travelinwkids14