“Poor Customer Service, Poor Understanding for taking orders”
Review of Pho Hoa Restaurant

Pho Hoa Restaurant
Ranked #1,564 of 3,750 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Poor Customer Service, Poor Understanding for taking orders”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have eaten here before many times due to the fact that it's near my house. Anyways I am very disappointed in the fact that they cannot get an order right. Today I ordered 2 vegetarian salad rolls and asked if they could put veggies in it this time since last time all I got was rice noodles in it. When I picked up my order today she tried handing me a take out bag filled with 2 shrimp salad rolls and a pho beef noodle soup and she argued with me stating thats what I ordered...UM I KNOW I DID NOT ORDER MEAT. So then after she decided to correct my order of 2 vegetarian salad spring rolls I checked it before I left and all that was in the roll was rice noodle and 2 pieces of limp lettuce. Disgraceful!!! ITS CALLED A VEGGIE ROLL add VEGGIES... and this has happened many times where I get my order and theres some kind of mix up or they add something they shouldn't have. IT wasn't even busy they had 1 person sitting in and until they decide that customer service is KEY I will not be returning with my business. Future note CHECK your order before you leave.

• Visited January 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“God I love their soup!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2012 via mobile

Best broth on the east side! Also the service is great, never had a bad meal