“Delicious affordable food and great service”
Review of Ouisi Bistro

Ouisi Bistro
Ranked #925 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Granville
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I had the hustle and bustle special it was delicious soup and sandwhich and was presented beautifully. The waitress was friendly as ever and provided great service. I love the jazz atmosphere and decor. I tried the alligator here with friends for fun as well.
The only thing I didn't like was the cornbread it was dry, tasteless and a bit burned but really I can't complain cause everything else there was splendid. I will definitely be back with friends!

There are newer reviews for Ouisi Bistro

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went with friends for dinner here and it was great! Large portions, delicious food, tasty cornbread with each meal, cool atmosphere. Many of the entrees come with 2 sides, I especially enjoyed the yam fries. I want to go back for brunch and sit on the back patio in the sun!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had dine-out Vancouver and was a bit disappointed. Of the six different plates we enjoy half the plates. The wings taste like someone forgot to season them. The gumbo we thought tasted burnt also. Southern Fried Chicken Breast was ok but nothing special.
The Basque Prawns, Red velvet Cake and Bread Pudding was great.
The place was dark and noisy.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Very filling lunch at a sit-down restaurant for the price of a fast-food place in Vancouver ! Enjoyable and flavourful meal ( po boy chicken sandwich w/ salad) during a hard day of shopping...will certainly return.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The sole purpose of our visit was for my almost teen son to have the gator bites . We were warmly greeted when we entered . Our waitress was very friendly and helpful in our decision making . My selection was chicken , stuffed with crab and little roasted potatoes . It was wonderful and tender . I was planning on having dessert, but my meal was very filling .
My son loved his gator . He had both good and bad experiences with it last year in Louisiana , so this was his test to see if he did indeed like it . He loved it ! The sauce was just perfect for him . He didn't try the tartar dip . I did , and would love to have a gallon of it for home use ! The gator was in small strips . He was so happy with it , he thanked me for taking him as we walked out the door . He was impressed ! The guys in the kitchen even thanked us as we were leaving!
It is quite a small place and filled up quickly after we began our meal . I couldn't believe how quickly we got our food . I was still munching on the cornbread . We definitely will return !