“Manhattan Restaurant Review”

Manhattan Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Manhattan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,909 of 3,730 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Gastown
Description: Located on the second floor of the Delta Vancouver Suites, Manhattan Restaurant features contemporary comfort food for breakfast and lunch. The open-style kitchen creates activity and intimacy with the culinary team. As a naturally-lit event venue, Manhattan is ideal for private receptions or group dinners.
North Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Manhattan Restaurant Review”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I received a gift card for Delta Hotel's restaurant recently and have been eating there quite regularly. Great food and great service, however what I was particularly impressed with was my server, who's name I believe is Remy. She has made my dining experience quite pleasant every time I have been there with her warm and considerate manner, easily one of the friendliest and also professional servers, I have had the pleasure of waiting on me. I hope to return here in the future.

1 Thank robert s

Vancouver, Canada
“Lunch visit”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A lovely, friendly atmosphere with helpful servers. Lunch menu has a good variety with tasty daily specials making this a frequent lunch spot with business associates as well as family and friends.

• Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Good quality choices”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Delicious lunch right downstairs at very affordable prices. Variety to choose from, seafood is always good

Visited March 2012
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“good Food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We enjoyed the lunch we had in the restaurant. i had the special of the day Korean ribs and my husband had mushroom soup and a turkey club. We both enjoyed same. The soup was homemade and the sandwich had real turkey.

Visited October 2012
Quebec City, Canada
“Special thanks to Remy, Bosa and Steven”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We are at home, the travel by train was absolutly un believeble. The weather was with us. We can see all montains without cloud. We hope you can try that. Your service was formidable and we want to tell you a special thanks to all of you.
France and Jacques Parent