WINNER WONDERLAND

Le Crocodile
Ranked #8 of 3,606 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: West End
Prince George, Canada
“Love French Cuisine..but its Pricey!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

If you like French food this is the place for you! The food was delicious and the service was great. The only down fall of this place was it was quite loud and VERY expensive...but the food did make up for it. If you decide to try Le Crocodile..bring lots of money.

• Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

One of, if not the, best dining experience my wife and I have ever had.

Service was like watching poetry in motion, and *every* single piece of food that we ate was exceptional. It was wonderful.

Noise level was a touch on the loud side, but the service and food made up for it.

Eating here will cost you $$$$, but as a special occasion it's more than worth it!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank iDogbert
Saskatchewan, Canada
“OMG the food was wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

My daughter and I were planning a visit to Vancouver so I had done a bit of investigation into restaurants for a nice dinner. I made a reservation online at Le Crocodile. It turned out to be only a few blocks to from our hotel, so we were able to walk to the restaurant. There was an option of ourdoor seating but we chose to eat indoors. The restaurant is quite small and intimate. We were greeted warmly upon arrival, seated promptly and our waiter was attentive without being intrusive. We started with the pastry wrapped escargot for a starter. I had the veal medallions which were delectable... (the sauce on the veal was so good I would have liked to eat it with a spoon.) My daughter had a seafood fetuccine which she enjoyed very much. (The one negative was that the lobster claw meat on her pasta was served with the 'cartilage' still inside, which made it impossible to cut, so difficult to eat.) We topped the meal off with desert - creme caramel for me and a chocolate mousse for my daughter. The deserts were likely the only somewhat disappointing part of the meal. I am a lover of Creme Caramel, and this was nice but not the best I have had.
However, overall we had a lovely evening, and would recommend Le Crocodile.

Visited June 2013
“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent tasting menu at Le Crocodile; the service was polite, friendly, and just right, the food was very good, and the wine matched the courses well. I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
Schellsburg, Pennsylvania
“Worth Every Dollar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Vancouver from the USA. I was looking for a special resturant to take my daughter and son in law. This was the place. Frog legs, bone marrow and escargo started this great meal. I had the sea bass that was cooked perfectly. The sauces on every dish where great.
The service and staff where over the top. On next trip this will be at the top of my list.