“Yummy Food! You'll dream about this place.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Terrazza

La Terrazza
Reserve with OpenTable
La Terrazza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #474 of 3,677 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Cross street: Pacific
Transit: Find us one block from the Yaletown Canada Line station.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Yummy Food! You'll dream about this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

All I can say is WOW...the food at this restaurant is awesome. We went with a group of 20+ people and had a separate room all to ourselves. We had a 5 course meal - all of which was great. Appetizers, salad, pasta, main course and dessert were very tasty. Especially the baked cheesecake - which I would highly recommend. I also tried their Chocolate Chip martini - I've not seen that flavor before and wanted to try it and was not disappointed....very tasty. You will enjoy the food and atmosphere and will want to come back again....I promise.

• Visited May 2013

Burnaby, Canada
“Great atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I love the food and atmosphere at this restaurant. I've always had great service. I really enjoy coming for drinks and desserts while hanging out in their lounge. Their desserts are to die for!!

• Visited February 2013
“Great birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went with my friend for my birthday the food was amazing especially bison rib eye. The service was outstanding thanks to the staff.

Vancouver, Canada
“Good time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

A few weeks back I had dinner at La Terrazza with several friends of mine for a birthday. I can speak for all of us when I say we had a great time... The waitress was attentive, friendly but not invasive. She explained very well all the special and knew the answers to everything we ask, and we asked a lot about the wines (wine list is amazing)
The food was served promptly, every courses was served on time with proper drop lines every times... All the dishes we order were really tasty and seasoned to perfection...
In other words a great place to dine in!!

Port Coquitlam, Canada
“Quality food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is not your "pop in for a quick pasta" restaurant for most and, depending on your eating style and habits, is borderline between plain expensive and special occasion dining. It was dinner with some colleagues that brought me here and while not cheap, the food and service was excellent. My dishes included the bolognese appetizer which, while small as appetizers should be, was fresh, hearty and tasty. My main course was the pan seared local duck breast and a cranberry sauce (sorry, I'm sure there is gourmet word for it) and a ricotta cheese quiche. It was truly superb. The duck was succulent, perfectly cooked and flavorsome. Dessert was a rather odd mix of strudle and cheescake. Also tasty but lacked the "wow" factor of the main course. The service was polite but excellent. Our wine and water was regulary attended to without fuss and there was always someone available should we need them. In terms of perspective, this is a classic example of a restaurant that focuses on quality rather than quantity. Of course that means it is expensive in terms of plating, but if you recognize that going in you should not be put off by the price versus amount. Would I eat here regularly? No. It is simply too formal and pricey for me to frequent. However, would I come for special occasions or to have a quality dinner with friends or family? Absolutely. Oh, and while metered street parking is available in the area, they offer valet parking ($7) while the Yaletown Canada Line station is only a block away.