WINNER WONDERLAND

“Friends night” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Terrazza

La Terrazza
Reserve with OpenTable
La Terrazza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #553 of 3,606 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Cross street: Pacific
Transit: Find us one block from the Yaletown Canada Line station.
“Friends night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I came with 6 of my friend for dinner, we had a great night. The server was friendly and knowledgable on the menu and select for us a very good wine for only $45. The food was amazing. We will go back for sure!!

Vancouver, Canada
“Incredible Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ill start off by saying that the decor and interior of this restaurant is probably the nicest i have seen in vancouver. Tall ceilings, nice music, a very elegant rustic italian look. Now onto the food. The food here is amazing. every dish is extremely well composed and all of the flavours are wonderful. They have an amazing wine list (largest in canada) so if you are a wine connoisseur, this place is a must. They have other great drinks as well. I cant speak highly enough of this restaurant really. the service is impeccable and the food stands for itself. If you just feel like a snack, then go there for the phyllo wrapped cheesecake, amazing.

• Visited February 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Completely Overpriced!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I went to this place with my boyfriend after my boss recommended it serve great authentic pasta. To start the night the server told us about the 2 appetizers for the night. We decided to go for the baguette covered in mascarpone cheese and some thinly sliced prosciutto on top. Sounded really good! We were quite disappointed when they got to the table as they only gave us two pieces and they were each smaller then a ladyfinger. Ridiculously enough each piece cost us $12. For the main course we both decided to have the Strozzapreti Alla Bolognese which had tenderloin in a spicy bolognese sauce. Once again we were quite disappointed. The portion was ridiculously small for $25 dollars a plate and it was more salty than spicy. I had a really hard time finishing it even though it took me less then 5 minutes since it was more like a sample size. My boyfriend thought we would give it one more shot and ask for desert since they all sounded so delicious. We went for the lava cake with vanilla gelatto. Out of everything it was ok , nothing special and once again the portion was small. In the end we were still hungry and quite disappointed since the bill came to around $ 100 and we had to go home and cook. We will never ever go back to this place. Overall we paid to sit in a nice place and not for the quality of the food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver
“The food is delicious but the wine prices are OUTRAGEOUS!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

The decor was great, the service was good, the food was fantastic but the wine prices were OUTRAGEOUS!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“Dine out Venice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had arrived here during a very busy night not knowing dine out Vancouver was taking place. Joining me was my wife and our teenage son. Upon entering the restaurant we were greeted by a young lady who asked if we had reservations.....we didn't. Seeing how busy they were I expected to get rejected , not the case the hostess was very accommodating and before you know it we were seated. Once at our table you could see how busy the servers were, that didn't stop them from being very attentive and friendly through the chaos. My wife as myself really enjoyed our meals, every course was delicious. As for our son who isn't really impressed with anything was very happy with his meal . A beautiful room. Friendly helpful staff. Most importantly a fantastic meal. That night I had gotten home and googled la terrazza and came across this sight. I usually not much of a review writer but I noticed a few reviews which seemed uncalled for. I would like to see these people who wrote these reviews. It's easy to say something on a computer on a keypad. Why not say something nice ?

• Visited January 2013