“Hot plates, hot meal”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Granville Island
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Granville Island is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Fairview
Cross street: Granville Island
Description: Our perfectly grilled, mouth-watering steaks and tender prime rib will be sure to satisfy your Keg cravings. Choose from our extensive wine list, craft beer, ice-cold draft or try one of our hand-made cocktails; like our Keg Mojito or Keg Caesar. With over 100 Keg restaurants we hope to see you tonight!
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Having a really hot meal in a busy chain restaurant is always a good measure of its service. Our excellent meals arrived on really hot plates and stayed hot from first bite to last. My wife had the teriyaki sirloin (perfectly cooked to medium rare) with garlic mash, while I really enjoyed spicy, tender Thai chicken breast. Both meals came with stir-fried mixed vegetables, and stir-fried mushrooms, while my wife's meal had an additional Caesar salad to start. Great service.

There are newer reviews for The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Granville Island

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I never have a bad meal at the Keg and this was no exception.The keg is a bit pricey but I was happy with he meal

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I really loved the baseball hat, one of the tallest piece of meat that i've ever eaten.Great beers to drink and great quality of the food. I decided to eat twice here during my trip in Vancouver. it's a little bit darker for my taste, i'd like more lights when i have to eat, but it's not a real problem.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

If you want a good steak at a decent price this is the place to go!

great food, good staff, good price.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

If you want a steak, any of the Keg restaurants are a good bet. Nothing bad but nothing particularly innovative. Always good service, fresh food and good quality.