“Birthday” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hamilton Street Grill - CLOSED

Hamilton Street Grill
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Cross street: Nelson
Vancouver, Canada
“Birthday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Second time we went there, both time we were satisfied with the food and service. Located in the Yaletown restaurant district. Will definately visit again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
“Hamilton STreet Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Delicious dinner on the patio on a summer evening...used a groupon from Travelzoo and it was an amazing deal!! $39 for a shared appetizer and dessert and 2 entrees with coffee!! Would definitely go back!

• Visited July 2013
Hollywood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't order the Filet Mignon”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

A friend and I walked all over Yaletown looking for a good steak restaurant to have a meal. We passed by several but decided on this one because they had Filet Mignon which is what I really had in mind to eat. The service was excellent but the steak was horrible. I've ordered Filet Mignon at dozens of restaurants and I can say with ease that this one was easily the worst. It was stringy, had tons of fat and was not cooked to my specifications. I paid for the meal but more than half the steak was left and I only wound up eating the garlic mashed potatoes which at least were really good. My friend's halibut turned out great so maybe stick to fish dishes and you'll be ok.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lisa A
Portland, Oregon
“Fun atmosphere / ambience - Great Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Located in Yaletown, a quint restaurant nestled in the bustle of the city. Nice bar with reasonable drinks. We ate here during their anniversay month, and they were offering Sirlion Steak dinner for $12. Presumed the steak would be tiny and tough, yet it turned out to be fabulous, thick, juicy and amazingly tender. Dessert specials of cheesecake in a jar and ginger-bread pudding with ginger and pumpkin ice cream was to die for.
Server was very knowledgable and patient, as we were a party of 10 with several questions.
Indoor/outdoor seating, and this was a beautiful evening. Although we were seated indoors, the open spaces to the outdoor seating offered a great atmosphere. Would certainly visit again next time I am in Vancouver.

• Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Try this hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This hidden jewel (by corner of Hamilton and Nelson) was so good - our friends staying in a hotel close by ate there twice times during our 3 day stay and raved about it and insisted that we all go the very next day. My wife and I only ate there once for lunch - but I would have eaten there more if our hotel had been closer. It was delicious - I had a French Onion Soup and it was phenomenal - my wife had the Fried Chicken Friday lunch special and it was also just as good - tender / juicy and tasty - Great Cole-Slaw and Fries! Our friends had met the chef/owner (?) on their previous visit and he made some special accomodations that were above and beyond the call of duty but consistent with the superior customer service we recieved. Andrew our server was also just as awesome - One of the best meal experiences I have had in 30 years of dining out. Truly exceptional and not to be missed. It is just off the beaten path but worth finding out for yourself.

Visited May 2013