“Good food, atmosphere and service.”
Review of Glowbal Grill & Satay Bar - CLOSED

Glowbal Grill & Satay Bar
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Cross street: Nelson / Helmcken
Description: Find the new Glowbal at TELUS Garden, located at 590 West Georgia Street in downtown Vancouver.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The servers were very friendly, the food was good, and it had a good atmosphere. The satay starters were great, my steak was very good, and the combination dessert platter was huge!

Tara A, Guest Relations Manager at Glowbal Grill & Satay Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had dinner here on Sunday 28th Was served by a guy. Not many people there but it was Sunday night. Service was good. Food nothing to write home about. Steak was ok. Got a side order of brussel sprouts as they didnt have the other side order I wanted. The brussel sprouts were deep fried ????? maybe a bit too much .. as I never had them before I was reluctant to ask "how well" the should have been cooked .. Wouldent reccommend them. Had a mojito ( its my drink of choice and have had many !!) it was not one of my best. Other than that its ok.

2  Thank Boxtee

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meal with us - please know we are always happy to immediately fix and replace any dish that our guest is not 100% satisfied with. If you have any additional feedback, please email marketing@glowbalgroup.com and we will follow up right away. Thanks!

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Busy mother's day late morning we were seated quickly inside as the terrase was full. Place looks good, although tables are really next to each other.

French toast were really good, waffle too. Prices are more than decent for the presentation and quality.

Our server was a little anoying and superficial but Shane made up for it...

Tara A, Guest Relations Manager at Glowbal Grill & Satay Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Hi there - while I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your meals with us, we'd like to follow up with you regarding the service you received. Please email marketing@glowbalgroup.com with any additional feedback. Many thanks!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

While I do have a favourite Server when I come in, I have nothing but the highest appreciation for the Bartenders and the awesome individual service they provide. It's consistent, and when they know your tastes and preferences, it just seems to happen. Great food, great time, be it when I'm on a roll, or exhausted from a massive day. They accommodate it all with flair. On top of all of that, they actually KNOW how to make a good martini!!

2  Thank AChrisV

That's what we like to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

OK-if you are craving good cuts of beef cooked to perfection then you have found the right place. Service is good but the food is terrific.