“Nice place with great food”
Review of Fleuri - CLOSED

Fleuri
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: West End
Cross street: Robson
Transit: We are close to major bus stops at Robson and Burrard.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We enjoyed a great glass of wine paired with great food at this restaurant. The ambiance is as they claimed very elegant European and the setting is classy traditional. The reason that did not give full marks is because it was a tad on the pricey side of my budget. But after saying that, we enjoyed our steelhead fish dinner and our chicken dinner with top ratings. it was both succulent and tender and not over cooked. Just the right quantity, so you can enjoy the desert. A delight.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Had a travel zoo coupon to have lobster and steak dinner. Was mediocre for the price. Also came with chocolate buffet and they had a huge line up for crepes. ( Strawberry icecream sucked) The chocolate fountain was running dry and when I tried the chocolate mousse cake I felt like it was very artificial. As for the meal itself, the lobster was half a tail paired with a salad and cream cheese sauce and another soft sour element. Was ok, steak was cooked right but not seasoned enough. Overall alright but nothing super impressive!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I came here for a business lunch with a friend/former client yesterday. The service is very professional and discrete. This place is an undiscovered gem for business lunches in downtown Vancouver.
Anyway, I ordered the fish and chips and my friend ordered a beef au jus sandwich. Both were excellent. The fish was halibut... it was juicy and the coating was thin and slightly crispy. They use nice cutlery and servings and use linen instead of paper.
I do agree... it is a bit expensive. But here's a tip. If you buy a wine from the Sutton Place's wine shop, you'll get a "wine connoisseur" card, which gives you a 50% discount at their restaurants (except for the express lunch). So if you go for business lunches often downtown, this is a great strategy to reduce your costs and have a good lunch.

1  Thank sinner5
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Service was impecable, food delicious, dessert buffet will take months to work off, such choice and variety...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I wish I hadn't been a little under the weather so I could have done the beautiful brunch justice, it was divine!