“$20 voucher”

Neighborhood: West End
skookumchuck
“$20 voucher”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I decided to use the voucher I received upon check -in (and it was pouring rain) and I was impressed with the service and food.
Great if you have just checked in and not up to exploring just yet.
Nice atmosphere, quiet, and seemed reasonable to me.

Visited December 2012

Whitecourt, Canada
“Review”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Excellent food and beverage, a bit on the expensive side. The wait staff was very attentive and the layout allows for a quiet dinner if you want that. I was alone for dinner and was made to feel very welcome.

Visited November 2012
Drumheller, Canada
“Beyond Restaurant”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had great food and service at this restaurant. I liked the convenience and food. I found it a bit pricey for an afternoon snack but the food was worth it..

Visited November 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Just okay.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had dinner here since we were staying in the hotel and they gave us a coupon for dinner in the restaurant.

The server was polite but not friendly. Relatively efficient, refilled water glasses etc. with good regularity but she could have made more money if she'd asked us if we wanted another drink - but since she didn't, we didn't order one.

Had the salmon - was overcooked but a generous portion though the accompanying vegetable and polenta were pretty skimpy. And not very hot.

Overall, it was okay. Nothing special.

• Visited November 2012
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Delicious and excellent value”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Delicious food and excellent service. the menu has a good selection and is very reasonably priced compared to many other restaurants in the area, best potatoes I've ever tasted.

Visited October 2012