“Delicious”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Shaughnessy
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I absolutely loved the food and the price was perfect. The mango margarita was a highlight! My server was fine but another table had their water dumped on them twice, oops!

There are newer reviews for Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine

Reviewed April 1, 2014

good Malaysian food, great service, definitely a place we would go back to, and should we mention that prices are very affordable.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This place is on our must do list every time we visit Vancouver. Their roti chanai, sambal green beans and beef rendang, are every bit as good as the fare I have had in Malaysia, a country I have travelled extensively.

Make it a must visit option for your next trip to Van!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

My husband and I recently enjoyed a meal at the Banana Leaf. We ate Mee Goreng made with chicken instead of beef and Kung Pow chicken. Both were delicious. We'll be back! Electra

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went to the Banana Leaf again this week for dinner. My mother in law said it was her favorite of all the places we have taken her to in Vancouver. The food is consistently tasty with delicious sauces. The lamb shank is especially tender. The vegetables perfectly cooked. Caramelized Ginger Black Cod very good. Assam Curry Tofu & Vegetables excellent, if a little spicy. The sauces so yummy. We had dessert too. Kuih Dadar - not gluten free sadly, but enjoyed by gluten eaters. Coconut gelato to die for. So creamy. Sigh. The dishes are pricy for the serving size. But with dessert we were all satisfied and not over-full. We will be back.