“Great Steakhouse”

Gotham Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Gotham Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 3,912 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Dunsmuir St.
Transit: Granville Sky Train Station is right around the corner on Dunsmuir St., just steps from Gotham's front door.
Description: An American style steakhouse and cocktail bar featuring tender steaks and stiff drinks. Gotham features soaring ceilings, sumptuous leather and velvet upholstery, private dining rooms, an award-winning wine list and exceptional service.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Definitely one of Vancouver's best steakhouses. I had the porterhouse which was cooked to perfection. The service was outstanding. I've eaten here a few times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I love meat, and especially a good steak. This place is simply incredible, be prepared to drop some dollars, but it's worth it and then some. Mouthwatering, tender, perfectly grilled steak, better than anywhere in the world. The best is the skewer, grilled with peppers, I mean.. the flavors! So wonderful. I'd also recommend the creamed corn as an appetizer. The service is impeccable, the atmosphere is beautiful and extremely upscale. The waiters make you feel at home and truly look to have a conversation with you about the menu. Make sure you stop in when visiting Vancouver!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I can't find much wrong with an elegant steakhouse with proper aged beef, superior Caesar salads and an old fashioned steakhouse vodka tonic. I go often and each time I'm impressed. The atmosphere is classy and elegant with the edge of Vancouver past. It's not for the faint as their prices reflect the quality if the food and service. For fun, start with a cocktail at the bar. Try the upstairs dining room for privacy but if you are wearing your best Tom Ford, go ahead and dine in the main gallery.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

When I go to Gotham, I am never disappointed. The 24 oz. porterhouse is my favourite and is always cooked the way I like it. The deserts tops off a wonderful meal.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We right reviews for the same reason as everyone else, we don't want to get ripped off, stay in bad hotels and miss the best places. Well this is a restaurant that you don't want to miss. Its a dark high ceiling restaurant with a great atmosphere a wide selection of cocktails in the equally gothic bar. Our whole evening was fantastic, the food, the service, the wine and all at a very reasonable price. Our only problem was that because it was recommended to us we only managed to fit in one meal here. We had a new York strip, chop and fillet mignon combo and it was delightful, but it just made me wish I had ordered the fillet mignon on its own because it was that good.