“Good restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Earl's On Top
Ranked #199 of 3,678 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Monthey, Switzerland
“Good restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

The ambiance and food was good and price not expensive.

Really a good chain!

The place dont look amazing from the outside, but dont look a book by is cover!

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
“Not your typical chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Having just landed after a 9hr flight and not planned where we were going to dine, we stumbled upon Earl's. I usually can't stand chain restaurants, but was pleasantly surprised here. The food was great for the price and they had a good selection of beers.
The only thing that I didn't like, was the slightly over the top friendliness of the waiting staff. We get it, you work on tips, but there's no need to ask me how my food tastes every mouthful.
Overall, great place though.

Lummi Island, Washington
“Easy to miss, but it was a great choice for lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We had been to the London Drug downstairs on Robson many times, and barely noticed the stairs leading to Earls. One day we did, it was lunch time and we checked it out. I had the Poke Salad Nachos (with ahi tuna) and it was beautifully presented and absolutely delicious - macadamia nuts, avocados, serano peppers, tuna of course, tomatoes, green onions, some kind of killer sauce all atop crispy wonton half circles. I think it was about $10 and totally satisfying. My husband had an angus beef burger on a brioche bun - I had to try a nibble and it was wonderful, if you like burgers. They did a very good job with their french fries and onion rings,too. A favorite Pinot Gris was available and my husband tried a new pale ale beer (sorry I can't remember the name.)

We ate outside "on top" and it was a delightful, slightly crispy Autumn day - very comfortable. Heaters and little blankets available if you get too chilly. Inside looks very nice too.

• Visited September 2012
Pacific Northwest
“Avoid the Cajun Caser Salad!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

$14.99 for an over dressed soggy pile of lettuce with less than 1.5 ounces of cajun (aka burnt) chicken. You gotta to be kidding me. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Kamloops, Canada
“Good for an Earl's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I am not normally into Earl's food. But I really liked this location and it has a very good atmosphere. I would go again next time I am in the area.

Visited August 2012