“CinCin perfection”

CinCin Ristorante + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
CinCin Ristorante + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 3,912 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Cross street: Thurlow & Bute
Description: A winding stone stairway leads upward from bustling Robson Street, where CinCin continues to define modern sophistication and inspired Italian cuisine. With acclaimed Chef Andrew Richardson at the helm, the menu at CinCin represents the clean and plentiful flavours of Italian gastronomy. Each dish is prepared with the freshest, thoughtfully selected ingredients sourced from the regions best suppliers and transformed into a parade of captivating aromas, tastes and textures. Attention to detail lies at the heart of each dish, from the variety of pastas hand made in house daily - to CinCin’s new Grillworks Infierno, a two-metre behemoth of stainless steel that features a massive grill and rotisserie - adding a distinct layer of flavour to each recipe. With craft cocktails, a renowned grappa collection, and an award-winning wine program, the team at CinCin aims to deliver a memorable culinary experience. Contemporary, yet timeless - the dining room offers views of the lively kitchen and a striking heated terrace, while the private wine room delivers the perfect atmosphere for any group event.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I'm pretty picky so I normally hesitate to give anything a perfect score. However, my first time at CinCin (for Dine Out Vancouver) was so amazing that I couldn't stop myself.

We arrived at 7:10pm for a 7:15pm reservation on Saturday night and were seated right on time. We had a lovely corner table by a window. The room was abuzz with happy talking, eating and drinking (and this is where perhaps my only slightest complaint would be that my husband and I had to practically shout to hear each other talk - but, hey, I take that as a good sign of a great restaurant in this case).

We purposely came during Dine Out to sample a few things on the menu (see: http://www.dineoutvancouver.com/listings/CinCin-Ristorante-Bar/16848/0/#dineoutdinnermenu). My husband started with the split pea soup and I had the heirloom beet salad. We both ordered the pork loin mains and the tiramisu desserts. By the way, the tiramisu was the best I've ever had and was the perfect portion to leave you satisfied.

We also opted to have the wine pairings with the appetizer and desserts (perfect!) and then had coffee (me a latte; he an espresso) with desserts. Because their wine menu was sooo vast (amazing!) we thought it best to do the pairings so we got to try a few things out. My husband was in heaven to see their extensive scotch list and decided to order one at the end of his meal.

Portions were just right (not too big, not too small). Service was just right too (left us alone for the appropriate amount of time, came to the table just at the right time before we needed to ask, etc). The ambiance was lovely and not once did I feel like the place was pretentious.

We would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to others and we will be back on special occasions for sure (as the regular menu pricing is definitely on the higher scale).

Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed January 19, 2014

My family and I ate here on our last night in Vancouver. Excellent fresh food, good menu options and a lively buzz. Wine list is detailed. At times service was a little slow for a mid week meal. Overall, an excellent meal.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The wife and I had a great dinner here the service was great and the food was perfect if ever we go back to vancouver we will make a point to eat here again thanks

1  Thank roger l
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We got together with another couple we see just a few days a year; it was Christmas crunch, reservations hard to come by, but they accepted us for a 5:00 pm sitting. We were so happy it turned out that way because we were able to spend a leisurely 3 1/2 hours catching up with each other and enjoying a fabulous sea bass dinner, too!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Haven't been to Cin Cin for a while. We were very early for our reservation so we sat at the bar for a glass of wine. Hayley the bartender was great and kept us in bread and wine until our table was ready. Excellent service. My wife had the beef tenderloin and a side of pasta which was excellent. her steak was cooked perfectly and very tender. I had the T-bone that was just OK. (Have to move on to a better choice of meat I guess.) But my pasta side dishes were very good. I also had a wood fired scallop, it was amazing. The sticky toffee cake was very, very good. Overall: nice place, good service and would come back for sure.