“Another great meal at Cardero's!”

Cardero's Restaurant & Live Bait Marine Pub
Ranked #30 of 3,845 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Cardero’s Restaurant in Coal Harbour offers spectacular waterfront dining right in the marina. Enjoy tasty wok dishes to share, fresh seafood, an extensive wine list, and much more. You can dine and watch as their talented kitchen team prepares your food from their open kitchen. The Live Bait Marine Pub features live music Sunday through Thursday from 9:00pm, a great place to grab a bite and pint and enjoy some tunes with friends!
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We met up with an old school buddy and his family for a catch-up dinner recently and as usual experienced great food and a great atmosphere. We did not make a reservation (it was a saturday night) so getting a table for 7 was a little difficult, but not unmanageable, with in short order we were all seated out on the heated patio, which is perfect because the views all around this place are spectacular. Knowing that we were there to catch up together our server was great not to rush or push for anything, in fact she looked after us so well that sometimes we didn't even notice.

The last time I was here I had the scallops, they were so good that i had to have them again this time as well, I convinced my wife to have them too and she thoroughly enjoyed her meal, as did I. Our kids had the Margherita Pizza and the Sirloin Steak and both of them really enjoyed their meal as well. Company aside, this was a great dinner and you just can't beat the atmosphere, dining over Coal Harbor and having the great views rounds out this perfect place to eat. Great service! great food! Great atmosphere!

There are newer reviews for Cardero's Restaurant & Live Bait Marine Pub

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Excellent, good value food and plenty of beers to choose from. Conveniently located on the sea front near the Westin Bayshore, the view is really quite amazing too.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Firstly I would like to say that if it wasn't for Emily we would not have stayed she was wonderful, when we walked into the restaurant we were told that there was a 1 hour wait for a table, this was fine as we were happy to have a few drinks in the great bar looking over the sea and the wonderful mountains in the background. After 45min I thought I would find out how things were progressing and was told that it would be another 45min, we were discussing moving to another restaurant when Emily said let me see what I can do and she talked to the manager and they managed a table for us in around 20min.
Our dinner was lovely beautiful steaks, great fish and wonderful wines all put together with greats surroundings. The rest of our dining experience was fine but I do hope that the management know the value of good staff such as Emily as she was outstanding.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had a great lunch here at Cardero's, the food was very good, the service was just right, and the location was perfect. I would highly recommend this location for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had a perfect experience at Cardero's this weekend. Emily our waitress was fantastic!
The food and ambiance are always great - even in the rain you can beat the view!