“Great coffee, fast & friendly service”
Review of Caffe Artigiano

Caffe Artigiano
Ranked #21 of 197 Coffee & Tea in Vancouver
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stopped here on advice from our doorman after getting off our train from Toronto. A four day train ride can leave you desperate for nice coffee, even with VIA's decent coffee. Our doorman's recommendation was bang on! I had a vanilla latte and my husband the white chocolate mocha; we also shared a turkey sandwich. All delicious!! The atmosphere was great and the service prompt.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Very nice coffees, broad range of tastful pastery, nice place to sit... A huge difference with Starbucks!

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here before heading to the airport for a little recharge. Being a celiac, I am always hesitant to head into a cafe trusting that they will have food options. They did! I had a delicious scone and a mocha and was very pleased with my selection.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Reasonable prices for very good coffee. I dropped in three times over two days in late Feb. It is a chain, but it's closer to local flavour than the big chains. I found the coffee a notch above but the selection is limited. Two of the three times, there was only one option for drip coffee. But it was always very good - not burnt (like the big guys), not harsh.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I love this local small chain. Delightful lattes with lovely coffee art in the foam. Lemon ricotta muffins are so good.