“Probably the best food we had in Vancouver in 6 weeks”

Bin 941 Tapas Parlour
Ranked #185 of 3,942 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Davie Village
Description: When you come to Bin 941, expect the unexpected!!! Life is short, so we’re only serious about a couple things; good food, good fun and good times. A Davie Village landmark for over 17 years, Bin 941 is a cornerstone in Vancouver’s West End neighbourhood, specializing in New York-style tapas cuisine and unique wines by the glass. Our gallery-style interior and open-concept kitchen brings the chef to your table, indulging patrons in a full experience for the senses It’s no secret that many first dates and romantic evenings start at Bin 941. Whether you’re with your hubby or a group, we guarantee dinner with us will be an experience you won’t stop talking about. And Yes, we are not Traditional Tapas; We are innovative “Tapatizers” !!!
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A very small bar/restaurant serving delicious small plates of extremely good food at reasonable prices..... for sharing or not! Perhaps 25 choices in total - we had 4 between us and wanted to go back again the following evening. Cool music and environment. Very casual. Very busy. Friendly, helpful service.
We had "done" all the so-called best restaurants in Vancouver and were disappointed with all of them.... This one was outstanding... Can't understand why it is not much more highly rated..

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We have been to Bin many times over the past few years and it continues to be our favourite. The service is usually quite pleasant, and the food is absolutely delicious. The duck and a mussels are a must try. We hope this owner considers opening a location in Toronto soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

we live in foodie paradise...Portland, or, but Bin 941 in Vancouver, Bc was hands down, the best food experience i have had to date. If the chef could have made a dish specifically made for me...it was the flank steak and fries! Amazingly rubbed in cinnamon chili and glazed in maple chipolte with black pepper frites!! Serious food! Coconut crumb crusted with mascarpone white chocolate cheesecake fuego banana rum sauce the most epic way to end the meal. what a wonderful way to experience Vancouver, BC. the service was personal and fun. The drinks...only way to match the killer food! Thank you Bin 941 for our amazing Vancouver experience :)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went here our first night in Vancouver and loved it. All the dishes were appealing and sounded creative, we had the salsa, spinach salad, and duck. It was all delicious, my favorite was the salad. The service was very welcoming and friendly. It's very small and doesn't look like much from the street but don't pass it by. I wish we had been in BC one more night just so we could go back here.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I planned a special evening for my girlfriend and I and took her to BIN 941 for dinner. In the past I had great success here experiencing consistently good food and great service. It has been at least a year since I was here. We ordered the mussels in the white coconut curry sauce. It was more like a gray sludge. Fantastically awful OMG!! Then we had the scallops. Tasty but $20 for what? Four scallops! Totally overpriced. I ordered a glass of white wine and could not believe how shallow the pour was, again considering the cost. When I mentioned this to our server she responded "It is measured out by a machine." Zero concern, zero empathy and this server had zero class. Not the funky, cool metro type servers they used to have work here. This one was overwrought and not particularly good at her job. All told, a massive disappointment. I likely will never return. Something has changed here and not for the better!

1  Thank Kirbowla