“Such a Deal!”

Neighborhood: West End
Neighborhood: West End
“Such a Deal!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

After reading the reviews,my friends and my wife and I decided to try this restaurant. The food was excellent. Had the garlic prawns, and the calamari. Totally great!! We were served by a delightful girl from Paris. The hostess heard us talking about various red wines and brought over 3 glasses of different reds for us to try, which was really helpful. The food was plentiful and quickly served piping hot. Would go back again!!

Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have been here twice now and both times were terrific! The food is excellent and the service is superb. One of the best Greek restaurants I have been to! Highly recommended!

• Visited August 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
“Recommended by app, not disappointed!!!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Found this to be one of the closest to The Best Western, and recommended by an app on Iphone. The food was incredible, came hot, and the service was excellent!! I would totally recommend this restaurant.

Alice Springs
“Fine - Not Fantastic”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Great reviews had my hopes up but while I was satisfied with the food, I wasn't blown away.
Positives - fast service, unpretentious decor, decent size portions;
Negatives - lamb was fatty and somewhat under-seasoned, pita could have used a little garlic, waitress had no knowledge of the mythos beer (ie - whether it was a lager or some other sort of beer).

1 Thank Zeddog
England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, good service, great value!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

On the strength of the good reviews on here we decided to give this place a try... We were not disappointed! The food was excellent, well prepared, cooked and presented well. The wine was very good and it was nice to have a bottle of Mythos with an authentic Greek meal! Highly recommended!

Visited July 2012