“The trip of a lifetime...”
Review of Lotus Land Tours

$334.65*
Vancouver to Victoria Whale Watching with Return to Vancouver by Speed Boat
Ranked #66 of 169 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Short, guided sea-kayak day trip & salmon beach bbq in spectacular British Columbia wilderness scenery - only minutes away from downtown Vancouver. Free pick-up anywhere in Vancouver. Travel in comfortable and safe two-seat kayaks. Qualifies guides ensure your safety and explain the wildlife. Highlight of the trip is a gourmet salmon barbecue picnic served on a small island. Experience or fitness are not required. This trip is well suited for the whole family including children as young as 3 years old and active seniors.
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Hi guys! First of all, it was my first time for a kayak guided tour, and I hope it will not be the last time at LLT. The guide was , at my opinion, the summum of what we expect from a guide. Patient, so friendly and overall , you see that's is passion... And its contagious ! The scenery is absolutely gorgeous and the place is just so peaceful. Truly brillant and a real encyclopedia, the guide is a wonderful cook, with is homemade dishes. You see and taste that is food is made with love :p I wish this moment last forever but everything good has an end. I gave a big 12/10 for everything and trust me , youll be astonish by your journey with Lotus Land Tours.

1  Thank Misterjf

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Picked up from hotel, on time friendly transport out to the inlet at Woodlands. Well paced paddle across the inlet, suitable for most ages, with a guide who new the kayaks, the local wild life and vegetation and also the currents and winds. Paddled up the inlet to an island for a barbecue lunch, than back along the North shore to Woodlands. Saw a seal, birds, lots of life along the rocks and a great lunch. Then transport back to hotel in Vancouver. A brilliant day out.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had never kayaked before and our guide, Peter was patient and allowed us to learn and travel at our own pace. Great grilled salmon lunch on a small island that was fun to explore. Saw seals and starfish and learned about the aquatic environment at Indian Arm. Scenery was beautiful. Nice to be picked up and dropped off at hotel. This trip was well worth the fee!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was in Vancouver for work, but since it is a long trip and I am rarely on BC I thought I would take an extra day. I wanted to get outside and found the perfect day trip at Lotus land tours. It was completely convenient, picked me up at the hotel, provided all the gear I needed right down to the rain wear (although it did not rain). It was a small and very friendly group, the kayaking was great, not very energetic, just a gentle paddle, and the lunch on a small wind swept island was fabulous! I highly recommend the experience.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My all day kayaking excursion from Vancouver turned out to be terrific. I was concerned regarding my comfort as at the age of 91, I am not quite as flexible as I used to be!! However, the seating accomodation in the 2 person kayak proved to be very comfortable indeed. The commentary enroute was most expertly done due to Peter Loppe's long attendance at Toastmasters International meetings, and thorough knowledge of the locale. It turned out to be a thrilling and extremely enjoyable day that I would unreservedly recommend. The lunch that was provided was delicious and more than adequate.