“Highly Recommended!”

$340.94*
Vancouver to Victoria Whale Watching with Return to Vancouver by Speed Boat
Ranked #62 of 162 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Short, guided sea-kayak day trip & salmon beach bbq in spectacular British Columbia wilderness scenery - only minutes away from downtown Vancouver. Free pick-up anywhere in Vancouver. Travel in comfortable and safe two-seat kayaks. Qualifies guides ensure your safety and explain the wildlife. Highlight of the trip is a gourmet salmon barbecue picnic served on a small island. Experience or fitness are not required. This trip is well suited for the whole family including children as young as 3 years old and active seniors.
Kashiwa-shi, Chiba, Japan
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

What a great day it was to be out on the water with the experienced guide Peter! He is very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and quite amusing. This was my second time on to sea-kayak, but he led us at a leisurely non-streneous pace, yet showing us the various aspects of Indian Arm Inlet.

Peter cooked a delicious salmon lunch on the small uninhabited island, and allowed us some time to explore the island.

An excellent day out with my sweet better half. Thanks again, Peter!

Visited September 2012

Princeton, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Went on the kayaking tour of Indian Arm over Labor Day weekend. There were only three customers including me, so we got almost a personal tour. The weather was perfect, we got to see a lot of wildlife, lunch was good, and the scenery cannot be beat. I had only kayaked twice before, on our local canal in rental kayak for an hour each time, so I was a little unsure what would happen when kayaking for 4+ hours "out in the wilderness". Peter gave excellent pointers about kayaking techniques that I will definitely use in the future, and I wasn't at all tired by the end of the day.

Visited September 2012
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Lotus Land Tours was Excellent”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time on our tour of Indian Arm. We got picked up directly from our hotel by our guide, who pointed out different sights on our short ride to Indian Arm. The kayak trip was beautiful. I kept my camera out the whole time. We got to see seals and starfish. Lunch at Twin Island was great, and exactly what we needed after a hour or so on the water. The ride back was a little windy, but our guide gave us great advice and it was easy. I would (and will) do it again!

Vancouver, Canada
“Kayaking with Peter”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Excellent day out on the water with Peter. Very knowledgeable guide, and highly amusing too. We live in Vancouver but had never been kayaking off Indian Arm, and it was great to see the view from the water and the other side. The boat was fun, and it was a nice steady pace, nothing too strenuous!

Peter cooked a great salmon lunch on the little island, and then we headed back along the other side of Indian Arm.

A great day out, thanks again Peter!

Chicago, Illinois
“A Perfect Day”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We absolutely loved our day in a tandem kayak. The scenery on Indian Arm was stunning - peaceful water, seal nursery, starfish just below the water, homes clinging to the rocks. Our guide, Peter, was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about both the natural setting and the stories of the people in the area. We had minimal kayak experience, but with Peter's tips and the gentle pace it was stress free. Our lunch on a wooded island of grilled salmon, homemade potato salad and strawberries was the perfect break. The door to door service was very helpful as we did our vacation car free. The entire stay in Vancouver was lovely, but this kayak trip was a highlight. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.