“best casino food in metro Vancouver”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Splash Bistro

Splash Bistro
Ranked #2,699 of 3,709 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Richmond, Canada
1,090 restaurant reviews
“best casino food in metro Vancouver”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

after making our usual donation at the Edgewater Casino we decided to feed our faces at the Splash Bistro is located within the casino. We ordered slow braised shortribs and steamed Alaska black cod with black bean sauce. The shortribs arrived first and Janis ate her entree slowly so that we'd finish our dinners at approximately the same time. After 47 minutes according to the time on the POS generated sales draft I enquired about when I could expect the cod. Our server advised that the cook would not remove the fish from the steamer for another 8 minutes. Soon after the bistro Manager (Huen Hung) materialized to apoligize saying that the indident was just brought to his attention and presented me with a $20 food voucher in an effort to redeem himself. Very soon later my entree arrived. A reasonable effort was made to reimbujrse me for my inconvenience. The food was more to our liking than any of the other Casino restaurants within metro Vancouver. This cafe makes the effort, give them a try.

• Visited June 2014